Tuesday 25 November 2014

Soft Waves on Relaxed Hair

One of the biggest hair trends for Summer 2014 was beachy waves. As a free-spirited person myself, I kinda wanted that style as well. It gives a very relaxed, effortless look, and can literally be used with every outfit. 
So can us relaxed girls have beachy waves too? Yaaaa, ofcourse! It's as simple as it gets. I achieved this style by doing flat iron curls in my hair. I also sometimes use the outer surface of my curling iron, or use a curling wand.  I did curls in different directions so that when they fall it looks, well, effortless. For the front pieces especially, I would curl them backward or away from my face to frame the face.

It's really that easy. If you're not familiar with curling with a flat iron, I'd suggest you start practising because it's so easy and fun. I usually don't put a holding spray in my hair after curling just because I prefer looser curls. However, using sprays are optional. 

Soooo, give it a try and see if you like the result. And remember practise makes perfect. 


Til Next Time. Xoxo, Shanz


No comments:

Post a Comment